Yes, its another one of "those" threads...I'm putting a suppressor on a 16" 5.56 AR with possible occasional use on an 18" SPR. The can will essentially live its life on my go-to rifle. I have enough put away at my LGS to order a decent can, but am having trouble picking from the following:

1-Recce 5(about $150 more from me)
2-M4-2000(on sale for what I already have invested)
3-Saker 5.56( if I want to spend another $250)

1-The Recce 5 seems like everything I want, but I'm a bit apprehensive about a mount that doesn't "lock on" in some way.

2-Everything about the M4-2000 seems durable. While it's not new technology, the can seems proven and durable. Tempted to just buy it and worry about latest and greatest some other time.

3-Is supposed to be a pretty tough can, and I like that I can put it on 5.56 rifles that have 5/8" threads. Can also be upgraded with different mounts.

What are your experiences with these cans? I don't want to wait forever to buy one, especially with the unpredictable political climate. My way of putting away for the can has simply been putting $50 a check towards the can, so very expensive cans are out of my league.