Thread: Seekins SP10 vs GAP-10 G2

Feedback Score

Seekins SP10 vs GAP-10 G2

https://www.gaprecision.net/custom-p...gap-10-g2.html

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/part.../sp10-308.html

Interestingly, Seekins makes most of the GAP-10 for GA, so I looked into their lineup as well.

Seekins only mentions that theirs is a 'stainless steel barrel' while GA specifies Bartlein.

Still, the 500 dollar difference is there. The GAP may include a scope mount, but the Seekins includes an adjustable stock which you'd need to substitute on the GAP anyway.

Anyone got experience with either of these? They seem to be pretty good AR10 choices, on paper at least.
    Last edited by joffe; 03-18-18 at 04:42.

Feedback Score
    Seekins uses Rock Creek button rifled barrels.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have a GAP-10 in 6.5CM. It is a hammer! Easily shoots .75 with factory ammo, and I have gotten several groups of .5 moa. I opted for the adjustable gas block. Mine is tuned to run and just lock back on Hornady 147 ELD-M.

The upper and lower is a Seekins, as you mentioned. The scope base is a Badger. Very usable. Not much else to say, it is incredibly accurate, and shoots great for a large frame AR-10 style.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Both good assemblers of .308 rifles. I am sure either will work fine. Seekins is a little new to the game, but impressive line-up at SHOTSHOW. GAP has a history of making genuine precision rifles. If you are looking for 100% factory made solid shooting large frame rifles, I suppose those are good places to look. I would also look at LMT, Knights and LaRue.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I had a gap 10 gen 2 for a while. It was a work of art! In my opinion the best, long range at made today!