Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Suggestions for In-Ear Pro (with and without Comms)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    The 3M TEP-200 with neckband is what you are looking for. They are solid and are also a big component of the Army's hearing protection program.
    I had my eye on those too. All it seems to lack is a microphone when using the phone.

Or looking more closely, if one of the neck loops will have a standard mic/earpice plug like on an iphone 6.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 11-06-18 at 15:34.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone have the battery life of the tep200 3m?

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Anyone have the battery life of the tep200 3m?
    Approximately 16 hours.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I saw one description of the new Bluetooth Walker rechargeables as having the ability to take calls and listen to music- but their website doesn't mention that. I've contacted them to see what the real capabilities is.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I have a set of the Otto noizebarriers and so far really like them. I did switch to the Comply sport tips, which is what comes on the surefire ep7 plugs. No comms, but if you want to hear people talking they are perfect. I like that I can simply hold my phone to my ear for calls without taking them out, too.

The case is a charger, so they're topped off every time I go to the range.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Interesting. I contacted Walker and asked

"GWP-SLCR-BT Model

I see it is Bluetooth, and I see some people saying that you can listen to music and phone calls over bluetooth, but the product description doesn't mention that?

Does it link over bluetooth to an iPhone to listen to music? Phone calls?
    Do the earbuds hold a mic that can be used during phone calls?"

And they responded: "Yes it will be a fully functioning Bluetooth."

I take that to mean you can take phone calls with them, with the phone in your pocket.

That is pretty sweet.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Is there any new updates for this thread? I’m looking for in ear pro. I don’t need comms, but to hear communication on the firing line is necessary. Bluetooth to my phone would be a bonus. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloDelta View Post
    Is there any new updates for this thread? I’m looking for in ear pro. I don’t need comms, but to hear communication on the firing line is necessary. Bluetooth to my phone would be a bonus. Thanks.
    The Otto Noizebarrier Micro's are awesome! They are vastly superior to the 3M TEP's and all of the other hunting focused brands. https://www.otto-comm.com/noizebarri...ing-protection
    Last edited by drtywk; 06-16-19 at 21:20.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12