Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    About time Kimi! Congrats!

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Very happy to see Kimi get a win

Feedback Score
    Seb is losing it, under the pressure.

I am getting tired of the current situation in F1, the last number of years it seems that of the top brands we also seem to get one factory that is just that little bit better. So it is a race for who can guess how to build the best car for that year under the F1 regs.

A part of me would love to se F1 with everyone racing the same cars, so it becomes a drivers race and not a race for better technology.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    It would certainly seem so. Edited to add: He has always seemed immature and a hot head to me, such as the wheel banging incident with Hamilton. And all the while Kimi, the Iceman, stays cool and calm, at least on the outside.
    Last edited by austinN4; 10-22-18 at 06:32.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I stopped watching since the result is all but inevitable, I am glad I recorded it thought since Kimi won. He has and always will be my favorite driver. My cat is named Kimi :-D

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

I am getting tired of the current situation in F1, the last number of years it seems that of the top brands we also seem to get one factory that is just that little bit better. So it is a race for who can guess how to build the best car for that year under the F1 regs.

A part of me would love to se F1 with everyone racing the same cars, so it becomes a drivers race and not a race for better technology.
    That's called NASCAR. F1 was always about who could build the best car within the Formula. Hens, Formula1. As much as it pains me as a Tifoso to have not seen a Championship in 10 years, I would not change that aspect of the sport. What I would change is the stupid limit on testing, I want to see unlimited testing like it was in the early 2000's, and I want to see a tire war again. No DRS, no artificial means of passing. No electric bullcrap. Basically, I want 2000-2008 back.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I stopped watching since the result is all but inevitable, I am glad I recorded it thought since Kimi won. He has and always will be my favorite driver. My cat is named Kimi :-D

That's called NASCAR. F1 was always about who could build the best car within the Formula. Hens, Formula1. As much as it pains me as a Tifoso to have not seen a Championship in 10 years, I would not change that aspect of the sport. What I would change is the stupid limit on testing, I want to see unlimited testing like it was in the early 2000's, and I want to see a tire war again. No DRS, no artificial means of passing. No electric bullcrap. Basically, I want 2000-2008 back.
    Why not go all in and bring the Honda V10 Turbo and Senna back! Racing doesn't need more evenly matched cars, just get rid of the driver assisted electronics. Even MotoGP needs this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Why not go all in and bring the Honda V10 Turbo and Senna back! Racing doesn't need more evenly matched cars, just get rid of the driver assisted electronics. Even MotoGP needs this.
    Senna was a douchebag. Kinda got what he deserved. I would like to see either a return to the 3.0L V10 or the 2.4L V8 with no limit in revs.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Senna was a douchebag. Kinda got what he deserved. I would like to see either a return to the 3.0L V10 or the 2.4L V8 with no limit in revs.
    He might have been a DB, but he was still good for F1 - might as well bring back Prost as well to make the duo. Screw the naturally aspirated stuff. Balls to the wall turbo. Is F1 cutting edge or neutered nonsense? Just take away the electronics and let them go at it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345