Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NightForce NX8 and Geissele Super Precision Mounts

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasshooter View Post
    Absolutely one of my favorite scopes I’ve ever run. Yes, the ATACR 1-8 is “better”, but, the NX8 is darn good. I run my NX8 on my “everyday gun” and so I put 500 or so rounds a week out of it. My ATACR is on a different rifle. For the size, weight, reticle, glass quality, overall package, the NX8 is insane. I can’t imagine you’d regret it.
    Right on. I just placed my order for a NX8 Mil reticle with capped W & E. I've been looking for a lighter alternative to my Razor 1-6. I've had that optic for about a year and a half. While has awesome glass, like others have said it's weight really throws the balance off of my 14.5 carbine. Sounds like the NX8 is exactly what I've been looking for.

Feedback Score
    The scope is fantastic, my only complaint is that there are no windage marks on the hold overs. But I prefer the K16i 3gr reticle.
    You can check out IOutdoorPursuit.com for more 1-8x scope options
    Last edited by Prada; 08-08-18 at 10:57.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Finally got to take my NX8 out to the range. They eyebox is not an issue for me, the illumination is so bright I used it just like an Aimpoint. Shooting groups at 200 yards was easy, I was surprised that I was able to see my shots.

At 3-500yds it was amazing. Holdovers were easy, the reticle didn't cover the target too much, though I was also holding for wind.

Overall, this turned out to be great optic.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sorry to bring up an old thread...

Purchasing a 1-8 ATACR.

I'm thinking I want a Geissele mount, however which P/N should I look at specifically for this scope so that both the scope and the mount play nicely with each other? It's primarily intended for a 16" 7.62mm MWS so I don't think I need a 20 MOA cant. That being said, what do I need to know about scope height?
    http://parrotheadjeff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Shooter-Jack-rkba.gif

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Damnit I need a 1-8 ATACR

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Damnit I need a 1-8 ATACR
    And BNVDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post