Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to send military to border until a wall is complete

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I hate to say this out loud but we probably also need to up the punishment/penalties for federal, state, local governmental personnel who aid or abet illegal immigration.
    I think that treason is a good fit. There is a reason that it is the ONLY law in the US Constitution.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I woke up Monday morning with a trailer sized generator running in front of my house. I go outside to investigate and there is gear spread across my yard.
    Guess what? Nobody speaks English, not even close to English.
    GTFO my yard however seems to be universal.
    Come to find out, no body on site speaks English. The guy on the other end of the phone hasn't a clue why they are there or what the purpose is, but these guys are digging holes and laying cable.
    Local PD was counter productive, but the City works was responsive. Everybody packed up and left.
    Nobody could come up with a representative from the Company that could explain what's going on. No door hangers left as a courtesy. Nobody can determine if these guys are bonded and nobody got arrested.
    I'm just saying if these guys spoke Russian and were white they would still be in the County's Jail and it would be Trumps fault.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-03-18 at 19:28.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I agree. It would be expensive to buy all the land. Plus, you will have the issue of border cities. But it is doable.

I hate to say this out loud but we probably also need to up the punishment/penalties for federal, state, local governmental personnel who aid or abet illegal immigration.
    You don't have to buy all the land. As I remember, Germans owned the property right up to the border. You may have to eminent domain in the built up areas.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Why do you hate to say that. I find it easy to say.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wouldn't have had a problem with the Cop in the situation I described earlier detaining everyone until immigration status can or cannot be established.
    Joking with them in Spanish and poo-pooing any of my concerns was later proved to be perhaps not the brightest of ideas.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    IIRC POTUS is doing this due to the annual herd migration rushing the US border to ask for asylum.

If a sovereign nation cannot defend their own international borders then WTF is the point of nationhood?

It would be interesting to hear SECDEF's personal feelings on the matter.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Spectres, Warthogs, and gunships on constant sorties, oughta keep the caravan of ILLEGAL FOREIGN INVADERS coming up, at bay. Probably won't hurt at other times, either.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Some of the posts here bring this to mind.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't mind that at the border.

But, yeah, a lot of folks are all about rights as applied to them, others, not so much.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I don't mind that at the border.

But, yeah, a lot of folks are all about rights as applied to them, others, not so much.
    Border security I am all for. Although not a wall for a number of reasons. But the whole 1 mile buffer zone, and general papers please attitude some people have vocalized really bother me from a liberty point of view.

We are a group scream about the slightest infringement of our 2nd amendment rights but are cool with trammeling other rights on the off chance of catching one person without the proper documentation.

I for one would take double the number of illegals over a single infringement on a citizen of this country.

There was a video a few weeks back of a woman stopped by the border patrol well within the US border (many miles if I remember correctly). She refused to answer questions and was detained and threatened. I am just not ok with this.
    Last edited by kwelz; 04-04-18 at 11:35.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast