Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Langdon Beretta Jun 2018

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    It gets better: The detent from the G conversion kit doesn't fit in the Wilson Combat safety.

That or Wilson Combat has the worst QC/QA on their Beretta parts - this will be the second of three WC Beretta safeties or decockers that hasn't been properly run through QC/QA....
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themighty9mm View Post
    I daily carry a 92 compact with beretta's g conversion. It really doesnt print more than the standard F levers (same profile as the old G levers). I own 2 of the langdon guns. Have carried 1 a few times. Try a shirt that isnt so tight. That being said, I do wish they had done a factory G. If for nothing else than the lines look cleaner. Not a huge deal for me by any means though
    The G conversion lever prints through shirts designed to be worn for concealed carry, shirts that I have and do regularly conceal Glock 17s and full-size 1911s OWB, with magwells, under.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I dunno about all that, I don't have a fancy shirt. Mine came from wal mart and made by fruit of the loom. No issues. Like I said the lever is flush with my wright leather works holster leather. On my JM customs holster, the kydex goes over the lever just a bit. So the idea that a couple thousandths differnce in one lever to another really makes much difference. Based on my experience, I just dont see it being a thing.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I dunno about all that, I don't have a fancy shirt. Mine came from wal mart and made by fruit of the loom. No issues. Like I said the lever is flush with my wright leather works holster leather. On my JM customs holster, the kydex goes over the lever just a bit. So the idea that a couple thousandths differnce in one lever to another really makes much difference. Based on my experience, I just dont see it being a thing.
    It's not the width of the lever.

It's the sharp right angle of the axle sticking out to the width of the lever that's the problem.
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    It's not the width of the lever.

It's the sharp right angle of the axle sticking out to the width of the lever that's the problem.
    I'm sorry, but if that one little angle is whats printing so badly. Refer to my initial response. Don't wear a tight fitting shirt. A gun of this size isnt a good option for deep concealment. I daily carry a gun with the same lever, not once has that ever been a issue. It honestly sounds like you are just looking for something to complain about. I did admit, its not the most aesthetically pleasing thing. But function/carry wise, its just not a problem. Not unless you are wearing a tight fitting shirt. If thats the case, the whole guns going to print, so again. Its just not a problem. It's what? printing in a 1/8 x 1/8 section of your shirt? Because thats about the difference on that particular spot from a standard lever.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I'm sorry, but if that one little angle is whats printing so badly. Refer to my initial response. Don't wear a tight fitting shirt. A gun of this size isnt a good option for deep concealment. I daily carry a gun with the same lever, not once has that ever been a issue. It honestly sounds like you are just looking for something to complain about. I did admit, its not the most aesthetically pleasing thing. But function/carry wise, its just not a problem. Not unless you are wearing a tight fitting shirt. If thats the case, the whole guns going to print, so again. Its just not a problem. It's what? printing in a 1/8 x 1/8 section of your shirt? Because thats about the difference on that particular spot from a standard lever.
    I'm not wearing tight shirts.

I have and continue to carry full-size 1911s OWB and Glock 17s OWB without an issue.

Replaced the G conversion kit with a Wilson single-side safety and the problem went away.

Coincidence? I think not.
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678