Thread: 2018 Legion 9/11 Memorial Run N Gun, Rockcastle Shooting Center, Park City, KY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Memorial Day is very fitting for this announcement: Registration will open at 10:00am (Central Time) on Saturday, June 9th, 2018. This will give you 90 days to train up once you KNOW you are in. History shows matches like this sell out quickly, so make plans to be near a computer June 9th at 10:00am Central Time.

And the Group guys want to reward those of you who took a big chance on them last year with ZERO information by opening registration a week early to anyone who attended last year's Legion Match. Watch for an email either from me or from Practiscore - if you attended last year and DON'T get an email by next weekend please email me at mstennett@twlakes.net and I'll get you set up.

In a funny twist - there's a good chance SF Recruiters will be there. Partly for my own selfish reasons, as recruiters can bring more toys off base for us to play with than normal SF guys. And partly for their own selfish reasons, as they are having trouble finding enough intelligent young fit guys to fill their roles. They said if they can run our COF that means they are fit, and if they can do it without shooting anybody they're smart. :-)

I warned them their biggest problem will be all the 40 and 50 year olds they'll have to tell over and over again "I don't care how awesome you are, you are too old to begin the training!"

As in March - there are TWO SEPARATE MATCHES for the 5k and 10k. Be sure you sign up for the right match. I also ask that you only sign up for ONE match in the first week or so to give everyone a chance to get in. If there are still slots open after the first week and you want to run BOTH the 5k and the 10k - go ahead and sign up then. Prepayment is required on registration.

Here's the 5k link: https://www.practiscore.com/5k-legio...8230;/register

And here's the 10k link: https://www.practiscore.com/10k-legi...8230;/register
    Last edited by Matt in TN; 05-28-18 at 09:07.