G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2018 Legion 9/11 Memorial Run N Gun, Rockcastle Shooting Center, Park City, KY

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Attn: any Active Duty personnel: Christopher Gillis of Southern Custom Guns signed up for the 10k and has a conflict. Instead of withdrawing and getting a full refund, he'd like to donate his spot to an Active Duty military person.

Any branch is fine - the first one to contact me at mstennett@twlakes.net by timestamp gets it. And this is the honor system - if you claim to be AD military and you're not, it's between you and all of the SF personnel onsite who will likely want to talk with you about it. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/S.G.G.LLC/?...mF7gQBMKU5Q6Yw

Feedback Score
    75 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt in TN View Post
    Attn: any Active Duty personnel: Christopher Gillis of Southern Custom Guns signed up for the 10k and has a conflict. Instead of withdrawing and getting a full refund, he'd like to donate his spot to an Active Duty military person.

Any branch is fine - the first one to contact me at mstennett@twlakes.net by timestamp gets it. And this is the honor system - if you claim to be AD military and you're not, it's between you and all of the SF personnel onsite who will likely want to talk with you about it. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/S.G.G.LLC/?...mF7gQBMKU5Q6Yw
    Thatís awesome of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    That’s awesome of him.
    It is. And you know what's more awesome?

I am thrilled to award this donated slot to Spc Randall, CTRP “Shadow” 1-33CAV, 3BCT “Rakkasans “, 101ABN. He's going to go Tier One and run the event at his full Mortar fighting load weight.

The perfect candidate!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234