Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holster Suggestions

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)

Holster Suggestions

I found out, much to my disappointment, that Bladetech has basically imploded and no longer many options for holsters. I've used them for years for holsters with my Glock with Tac lights and used to order them custom made from Bladetech for my choices in options, etc.

Is there a holster maker who offers a similar service?

Suggestions please? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    What type of holster - tactical, EDC- OWB/IWB? Try JM kydex

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I prefer OWB and really liked the DOS holster attachments that Bladetech offers.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    If JM cannot meet your needs, you may be in trouble 😀

Feedback Score
    I have a few Bladetech, but try Tulster or Safariland...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have a g19 IWB Concealed Cary holster for several years. I also carry it outside the waist during the winter. If you go with a IWB get one that has kydex so the gun can be re-holstered easily.
    Last edited by Prada; 06-19-19 at 09:56.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have had an amazing time with Black Rhino Concealment.

Tons of options, IWB and OWB. You can get hardware to utilize one holster as both if you want, but I use mine IWB w/ Light and am in love.

If you're looking for Active Retention, these probably won't cut it; but, these do have a nice solid "click" in it's natural retention with the kydex. I get zero wobble out of mine. It just doesn't have the levers, hoods, or buttons to release the firearm if that's what your groove is.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 04-17-18 at 09:51.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Check out Tap Rack Holsters, https://www.taprackholsters.com/. They are a small, family owned company and do outstanding work. I have a number of their holsters for guns that Raven wasn't making and they are on par with any other maker out there. They are also the same company that makes First Spear's holsters and mag carriers.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    For IWB w/light I use Bravo Concealment. They are well made. Sturdy belt loops.
    GGG For OWB, on my war belt, again with light, I use Safariland 6378 USN ALS holster. The safariland holster with the ALS (automatic locking system) is the best tactical holster I’ve ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    For OWB running around with the possibility of grappling, Safariland ALS all day.

For OWB but concealed, I’ve used with positive results... Bravo Concealment, Priority One, and Raven.

For IWB I’ve used Incog and Priority One.

Each was comfortable but I’m in a cycle where I’m chasing Pistol WMLs with carrying success stories and each holster manufacturer supports different light options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast