Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holster Suggestions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    The retention on the 6353DO is not on he optic. Meaning the part of the holster that stands out between the 6378 and 6354 is really more of a shroud than a retention point for your RMR or whatever RDS you plan on using. I used my 6354DO without my RMR and only my suppressor sights.
    The lockup was there. I’d also tell you that my 6354 is made for use with a G19 w/ TLR-1H and I’m running a TLR-7 which is smaller and shorter than the 1HL and it still works . A slight bit of shimmy, but absolute lockup. Also in my 6378, there is a plug for my G19. You’d need to remove that if your holster has one.
    I’ve buy my holsters from OP Tactical.

They really are an outstanding holster. The ALS is the best holster retention I’ve ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone, OP Tactical had a lefty 6354DO multicam in stock so I ordered it, and it comes with the fork, so I got the 6070 2" belt slide with the female qls, so looks like I'm GTG. I'll probably find a single strap to keep it from flipping. Now going to the pistol gallery will be exciting!

Thanks again,
    Scott

Feedback Score
    I like my G-Code holster for a regular holster. High quality, but they don't have holsters for every pistol and may take a few weeks for delivery.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123