Thread: PA school district arms teachers with mini baseball bats

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

PA school district arms teachers with mini baseball bats

Dang, next thing they will be using dirty erasers to cloud the shooters vision with chalk!

Millcreek Twp PA school district arms teachers with mini baseball bats to fight school shooters

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/st...296256/video/1

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dear ****ing christ.
    I live here and just what the ****. They gonna use them to try to dildo the shooter to death.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Dear ****ing christ.
    I live here and just what the ****. They gonna use them to try to dildo the shooter to death.
    Is this the 1st you heard about this?

My birth state is going wacko, read about a school in S.E. PA arming each room with a bucket of stones.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Is this the 1st you heard about this?

My birth state is going wacko, read about a school in S.E. PA arming each room with a bucket of stones.
    Yes actually. Been busy working.
    I mean what the actual ****. I wonder what these ****os would do if they had been in the one class I had in college where I made the comment to the affect that there was no a single person in the room I couldn't kill with my bare hands in under 20 seconds. Now, i'd probably be arrested, but still, what the actual ****? Mini baseball bats? Rocks? Why don't we just put nerve agent in the sprinkler system and be done with it.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink