Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms group buy PICS NOW IN FIRST POST

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm trying to get rough numbers to Monty, and right now I think we are between 50-75 lowers. I need to talk with him and get final details as to whether this is going to be just the stripped lower, or if he is going to do the upper and lower, or if there is an option for a lower or lower w/ upper.

I will update this as I find out more. Feel free to invite other people who appreciate Centurion Arms or higher quality weapons. The weapon community should be all friends, I have zero desire to exclude anyone. People will need to post their interest here, commenting on some obscure board that you are in won't help anyone. The exception to this maybe over on WEVO as a brother in blue and good friend of mine admin wants to make sure his crew is taken care of as well. If Richard makes a post over there, it will be honored.

I've had a few requests for special serial numbers, and it isn't realistic. Monty already has lowers going on the machines, and serial numbers are started from 100 and on from there. I know a lot of guys want their badge number, kids birthday, old weapon rack number, or pet name for their girlfriend, but it just isn't realistic. I appreciate Monty going out of his way to take care of us, and not just because he is a board sponsor, but because he is a good guy.

LASTLY..... Make sure you have a FFL that you can use, and that you can send a copy of the FFL to Monty so he can LEGALLY send the lower to your FFL. Don't be the clown who says they didn't know it needed to go to a FFL...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Depends on price, I would be in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would most definitely be interested!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Definitely interested in an upper/lower combo
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I talked with Monty today, he is doing the NRA show, so it will be next week or so when we nail everything down.

I've tried to leave this going and give people lots of advance notice on this. I know some people will feel cheated or upset that they weren't given a personal email from me. To those people I can only say that I'm sorry. I know that anyone who plays the MP5 "shot for shot" game gets briefings.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm hoping for the combo so I can build out almost a full Centurion gun. That said, if it's just the lower, all good too. Thanks for the putting this together Stick. Very cool of Monty too.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Interested in upper/lower combo.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm interested, will wait on the final details.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    31 (97%)
    I am in for an upper and lower.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I need more AR components like a hole in the head, a hot poker up the ass or another dog to feed, but I have this Centurion Arms 15" M-LOK rail. What's a guy to do? I'd be in for a lower/upper set if pricing and timing allow.

Huh? FFL what do you mean?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast