I don't think I own a single item in a hunting camo pattern. Instead, I tend to wear a variety of military patterns or even solid colors.

I tend to hunt quite a bit with military surplus rifles, and, since I'm a reenactor, I tend to match my clothing with whatever rifle I'm using. SMLE? WWI British khaki. M1 Garand? WWII GI uniform. Krag? Span-Am get up. It usually works, and the wool tends to work quite well in the December/January hunting seasons.

If I hunt with some of my more modern rifles, I'll wear modern camo of one sort or another. MultiCam, MARPAT, BDU, Rhodesian Brushstroke, and All Terrain Tiger Stripe have all hit the field the last couple of years. It's interesting because it gives me a chance to see/feel how the camo and gear does in the field. MultiCam works great in KS fall/winter, as does Rhodesian Brushstroke and surprisingly MARPAT. BDUs tend to be too dark, in my opinion. The deer were unable to comment, however.

The last two years, I've successfully used Rhodesian Brushstroke, Multicam, WWII British Jungle Green/tropical battle dress, and BDUs hunting. We'll see what next year brings.