Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Say hello to my little friend

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Say hello to my little friend

I finally got my 37MM Grenade Launcher up and running. I was waiting on the mount from Daniel Defense and it showed up on Friday (happy dance).

Thought I would share some pics of it mounted up for your enjoyment.

C4

Feedback Score
    Looks a little too delicate for my tastes.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox
    Looks a little too delicate for my tastes.

Really? Please show us some pics of your launcher.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    Really? Please show us some pics of your launcher.

C4
    Why, you know what a 203 looks like. You know, multiple mounting points and no plastic hinges.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Why, you know what a 203 looks like. You know, multiple mounting points and no plastic hinges.
    Yes I know what a M203 is and have shot one. This is a 37MM launcher and has metal hinges and brackets.

Unless you own this model (which is made by the same folks that make the M203) do not comment that it "looks delicate" as you do not own one.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    Yes I know what a M203 is and have shot one. This is a 37MM launcher and has metal hinges and brackets.

Unless you own this model (which is made by the same folks that make the M203) do not comment that it "looks delicate" as you do not own one.

C4
    Maybe instead of getting butt-hurt you could explain what this new flair launcher is made out of and what supports the hinge when the tube folds out. I don't own one so anemic LOOKING pictures is not enough to convey the quality this product may have.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Maybe instead of getting butt-hurt you could explain what this new flair launcher is made out of and what supports the hinge when the tube folds out. I don't own one so anemic LOOKING pictures is not enough to convey the quality this product may have.

I gotta a better idea, how bout stop acting like an asshat 99% of the time on this forum.

If you want to ask a question about a piece of gear that you do not own, simply ask it! That works much better than making wildly incorrect claims/comments about stuff don't own.

C4

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ... 7...8...9... 10 and Folks Nitrox is down for the count.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I like it. What can you shoot with it? Where'd you get it? Details....details....

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS
    I like it. What can you shoot with it? Where'd you get it? Details....details....

It shoots either short range or long range smoke grenades, OC or CS grenades. The long range canisters go about 150yds.

ALS sells them and I am a Distr. for their products. The nice thing about the 37MM launchers is that you don't need an special tax stamp to own it or for the grenades (as long as there one of the four mentioned above).

C4

Last edited by C4IGrant; 10-28-06 at 22:02.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast