Thread: Be aware of ceezaz

Feedback Score

Be aware of ceezaz

Dude admitted he signed up on the site ONLY to message me about a WTB thread I had and will not share any details on this platform. Would caution anyone who is approached by him.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    What?

Feedback Score
    I posted a WTB thread and this guy created an account on here just to message me about a gun he has. Then when I asked him to send details about the gun through the forum’s inbox he refused and only want to go through his personal email. He’s never posted before and doesn’t sound like he contributes to the forums and refusal to answer basic questions on here is a red flag for me. Just thought others would know.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If a member or transaction seems suspicious, pass on it. Conduct all communications through an archived medium, and ensure that you are sending to a real person with a verified name and real address. Also, avoid sellers in the EE that are relatively new members, with low post counts and no productive participation. If you do otherwise, it's on you.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I did some digging, and traced the dude back to Lagos, Nigeria.

He's probably not planning to send you the nice FN products you wanted to buy. He's now permanently banned, too.

Thanks for the heads up. Like ST911 says, always trust your gut. I passed on a S&W Model 19 last week, and the guy turned out to be a crook, just like I thought.