Thread: WTS: (CLOSED) 14.5" BCM LW Mid-length Upper w/KMR-A + extras

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

WTS: (CLOSED) 14.5" BCM LW Mid-length Upper w/KMR-A + extras

CLOSED Assembled this upper myself. Everything torqued to proper specs. BCM stripped upper, BCM 14.5" LW Standard barrel with BCM comp pinned and welded by ADCO, BCM gas block and tube, 13" KMR-A, BCM rail panels, bipod keymod mount, BCM QD VG. BCM stuff was purchased from Brownells, AIM, and BCM itself. CH AND BCG NOT INCLUDED.

Upper has approx 1200-1500 trouble free rounds. Plenty accurate out to 300 (furthest I've shot it.) It's in solid shape, might be some light marks and scuffs here or there from normal use, but it's all been bench rest shooting. This rifle has been babied. I'd be happy to supply more pics if these aren't enough. I'm selling to fund a 16" barreled upper similar to this that I just purchased off EE. I want to swap out and experiment with comps and brakes. $600 shipped OBO for upper with everything pictured minus CH and BCG. $725 shipped if you want me to throw in a set of Magpul mbus pro sights. Got a new upper coming early next week which I will pull those off of. PayPal Only. F&F or G&S +4%
    Last edited by flyboy1788; 05-30-18 at 16:55.