Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: M&P 2.0 - On The Fence

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    What does less forgiving mean?
    Shooter errors were exaggerated and noticeable. Perfect shooting was rewarded though.

I'm going to take it out again by myself and put a few hundred down to have a real opinion on it.

But so far, i'm 300 rounds in with the PL2 and no issues.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpom View Post
    Read up on Apex kits for your M&Ps, install and you will be close to 1911 trigger pull as far as weight, creep and overtravel. Will still have a fair amount of takeup, but a world better than OEM trigger pull
    At this point, I am okay with the trigger pull weight and the "rolling" break effect. I may replace the actual trigger though with the APEX aluminum one for a less hooked press and more solid platform for my finger.

Feedback Score
    I have an Apex flat faced forward set trigger on the way. I don’t like how the stock trigger breaks so far to the rear. It makes me pull a shot every now and then.

Feedback Score
    I have two M&P 2.0 pistols. I have been extremely impressed. I first bought the 5" and just recently bought the 2.0C (the gun they should've come out with 10 years ago). I think the trigger is pretty good for an off the shelf striker (then again, I am not a trigger snob); the sights are usable (unlike Glock's); and around here they can be had for $430 all day.

I think it's the best pistol for the money out there.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I went to the range Saturday and put close to 300 rounds down range. No malfunctions of any kind. One issue though. I had the sights replaced with Trij HD's and around 150 rounds or so I notice the left side base of the front sight was missing. The gun shop that installed the sights must have cracked the base during installation. So unfortunately I've had to order a new front sight. I should have installed them myself and I'd have saved a bit of money. Other than that I love the weapon. Trigger is fine. It is as accurate as my G19, even out to 25 yards and it feels great in my hands. Much more so than my G19. All I can say is that it's a keeper and at this point taking the place of my G19 as an EDC weapon.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Buy it, then PM me to buy three mags I somehow got in the wrong caliber!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If anyone is looking for 2.0C mags Gun Magazine Warehouse has them for $24.99 a mag. Most everyone else is between $30 and $34.99 a mag.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    FWIW, I shot my friend’s 2.0c this weekend and I was much more accurate with it versus my 17.

I will be switching platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    FWIW, I shot my friend’s 2.0c this weekend and I was much more accurate with it versus my 17.

I will be switching platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Timely post.

I really like the grip and grip angle on the S&W's. They have become my favorite striker action pistol. I was a Glock guy for many years but I haven't been shooting my G19's lately.

I still shoot them okay (thousands of rounds) but since firing other guns I'm really disliking the trigger, grip, grip angle, and fat, square slide. I really don't care to carry or shoot them anymore. One was my wife's but she doesn't fire or carry it anymore. She started getting malfunctions due to limp-wristing.

They'll probably get sold when the right offer comes along.

I'm getting my Shield .45 back and plan to keep that awhile. If I replace the G19 with something similar sized it will be a 2.0 S&W. Probably 9mm but I'd like to shoot the .45 and see how it felt.

How come there aren't any 20-30 rounds mags for the M&P's? I have seen a 14 rnd S&W mag for the .45's.
    Last edited by Ron3; 09-24-18 at 23:10.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345