Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 - On The Fence

Feedback Score
    I’d probably pick an FNS40 over an m&p. I personally wasn’t impressed with the 2.0. However my personal FNS40 has thousands of rounds through it with absolutely 0 malfunctions. Can be found pretty cheap with night sights too. The trigger could be better but once it’s broken in, it’s pretty decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I’ve been very pleased with my M&P9C 2.0. That deal sounds real good.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I like my 2.0c 9mm quite a bit. But i'll say this: out of the box, there are better firearms. I wasn't really happy with it until I put the apex polymer trigger shoe in there ($39.)

I did that and an extended mag release because I have burger king hands.

Out of the box, I like my VP9 more. But the M&P sits in my night stand.

For $340 - if you like .40, that's a good deal.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have one of the Gen 1 M&P Pros but didn't have the accuracy issues until a few years later. I sent the upper to S&W and they replaced the barrel with the newer version. I recently bough the 2.0c in 9mm and really like this one out of the box. The trigger is better, grip texture is much better, and accuracy is similar to what Sam stated above. I doubt that I will change anything on the gun other than installing night sights at some point. Very pleased with the 9mm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very pleased with my M&P 2.0 5 inch. I need Glocks to shoot GSSF, other than that I'm not sure I'd miss the full-sized ones.

Feedback Score
    I have an M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm. Really like it. I use Glocks day-to-day, but that pistol I'd love to shoot. I wasn't a fan of the 1.0. When a M&P CORE 2.0 5" comes out (without the God-forsaken thumb safety), I'll be buying one in a heartbeat to complement my G34MOS.

Feedback Score
    i really like my 2.0, the barrel geometry has been fixed, the trigger has a different sear design, and the frame was well thought out this time around. i actually love it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    I have an M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm. Really like it. I use Glocks day-to-day, but that pistol I'd love to shoot. I wasn't a fan of the 1.0. When a M&P CORE 2.0 5" comes out (without the God-forsaken thumb safety), I'll be buying one in a heartbeat to complement my G34MOS.
    Removing the thumb safety is a simple operation, you can buy plugs for the frame, or S&W will send you some - at least they did me.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I just purchased a 2.0 9mm Compact and can't wait for it to come in. I have a M&P 45 Mid size and love the weapon. It's definitely the most accurate handgun I own. However, I carry a G19 mainly because of the size. If the 2.0 9C shoots at least as well as my G19 it will take it's place and become my daily carry weapon.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Copper Customs has some LEO trade in Sigs and M&P's

https://coppercustom.com/firearms/leo-trade-ins
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast