Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOLGW Dead Air NOX

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to report back that I'm very happy with my NOX. It definitely works as advertised, keeping the muzzle flat. Concussion, to the shooter isn't bad at all. Just like any comp I've encountered, it's still much louder if you're off to the side, compared to a flash hider. That's just the nature of the beast. Haven't had a chance to shoot with it at night so I can't attest to its flash suppression. Overall, its a nice addition to my setup.

Here's a link to my IG. I run 5 bill drills as fast as possible. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmCbQv5H..._web_copy_link

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyder0609 View Post
    I just wanted to report back that I'm very happy with my NOX. It definitely works as advertised, keeping the muzzle flat. Concussion, to the shooter isn't bad at all. Just like any comp I've encountered, it's still much louder if you're off to the side, compared to a flash hider. That's just the nature of the beast. Haven't had a chance to shoot with it at night so I can't attest to its flash suppression. Overall, its a nice addition to my setup.

Here's a link to my IG. I run 5 bill drills as fast as possible. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmCbQv5H..._web_copy_link
    Nice!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ordered, will report when I receive

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    So dang it’s actually more like a comp than a flashhider? Just bought one hoping it was more a flashhider.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123