Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11.5" barrel muzzle device

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

11.5" barrel muzzle device

If optics planet ever ships my order I will finally be in the position to order an upper and not fall under any constructive intent issues. I'm going with a 11.5" BCM upper but I'm trying to decide on a muzzle device for it. I have no hope of ever getting a suppressor for it so that is no concern for the future. This gun is going to be a travel gun so indoor/outdoor use possible. I run a BCM Mod 0 on my 14.5" and a Precision Armament AFAB on my 16".

I realize this will be a loud gun regardless of what I put on the end so I'm thinking of going with a SF closed tine Warcomp and a SF Warden to at least force the blast forward. Are their any other options that would be better or worth considering?

Feedback Score
    I run an a2 and would suggest that.
    I dont know if I accidentally hit some perfect gas port/buffer/spring combo or what but there is almost no muzzle rise.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    A2 will work just fine.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    A2 Flash Hider.

/end

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I third the A2. Think about it.... Why would you run the SF 3 1/2" Warden on an 11 1/2" barrel? Sort of defeats the purpose of the short barrel doesn't it?? Shooting inside a room won't be fun no matter what MD you have mounted.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    A2 is the only answer.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Can't go wrong with an A2; try it out for awhile and see how you like it.

My vote is for the PA EFAB. The Warcomp might beat it in flash suppression, but muzzle stability is excellent with the EFAB on a 11.5". Concussion is not an issue for the shooter outdoors (I haven't tried it indoors).

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    A2 or the BCM Comp. A2 would be optimal though.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Spin off your PA efab on your 16 and give it a go on the 11.5. Shoot it back to back with an A2 and decide from there.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Go to ARP( AR Performance .com) and look at JAL linear comp . It really throws sound forward and is very non conspicuous looking .

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast