Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Umbrella Corp

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Umbrella Corp

Does anyone know if they are ever going to make lowers again?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I sold my Lower last month.

But what what I’ve heard, I guess Umbrella is a pet project for the owner. He does stuff and releases items when he wants and has the time.

I guess there is new batch of lowers coming, but when is anybody’s guess. They were supposed to be released at the end of last year and never were.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Does anyone know if they are ever going to make lowers again?
    I would guess they will, it is certainly one of the things people seem to want most from the company. I've had one of the early ones, it was well machined and the logo was very clean. I no longer have it, but that is a different story.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I would guess they will, it is certainly one of the things people seant most from the company. I've had one of the early ones, it was well machined and the logo was very clean. I no longer have it, but that is a different story.
    Kinda like that 1955 Chevy Bel Air I owned right before I PCS’d to Germany....

A story best served with a cold one. Or 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Damn it!! I thought/hoped this would be a thread about their return to production.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    What is the mystique about Umbrella Corp lowers that makes them so desirable?
    Extremely high quality?
    Scarcity?
    I’m genuinely curious, I have never heard why.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Extremely high quality?
    Scarcity?
    No, something far more important: Milla Jovovich

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Extremely high quality?
    Scarcity?
    Novelty of the roll mark to children of the 90’s & 00s that played the games, and scarcity.

I had a UCWRG lower that I recently sold off, quality was never a word I associated with that lower. It was from the 3rd gen run I’ve come to find out, and it was an absolute horrible finish on the lower. But maybe I just got a bad one from that run.

Definitely not Milla whatever.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have two of their early lowers, I bought after joining the queue on BookFace. The lowers aren't anything special, but that logo

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The logo is what I'm wanting the lower for, nothing more.

The other day I'm at coffee and a guy walks in wearing an Umbrella Corp tee shirt, full color logo. I ask him, what do you have, I have the type 23 grips on all my builds. He goes 'What?' That is when I found out it was also a game.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 05-10-18 at 14:21.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast