Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Umbrella Corp

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Jill Valentine has just a regular Colt M4 in Resident Evil 3, just saying.

I wonder how these people sell trademarked novelty lowers with Umbrella logos and Punisher skulls without getting totally reamed by lawyers over trademarks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Bringing this back from near death.

In one of the various Black Friday good deals threads I someone posted that UCWRG lowers were available and would remain available. I hightailed it over to the UC site and found this:

THIS RESERVED FORGED LOWER RECEIVER IS EXPECTED TO SHIP 1/7/19

ALL ITEMS PURCHASED WITH THIS LOWER WILL LIKEWISE SHIP 1/7/19

Sounds like they are taking orders, so I thought, okay, I'll order one. No Fvcking Way. I get the old 'sign in to be notified when this is available.'

So, I gotta ask, are they serious about being in business?

Jeez.
    Maybe a few zombies disrupted production?

Feedback Score
    I would have thought that "Umbrella Corporation" would have been trademarked by the gaming or movie production company.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't know anything about the movie or the game, I just want a receiver with the logo for my collection.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I don't know anything about the movie or the game, I just want a receiver with the logo for my collection.

Bruh, I would almost give you my old PlayStation and the first three games. You are missing out.

I want a Samurai Edge from part 3. It’s just a Brigadier Beretta with the fancy grips and a stainless barrel but...what can I say... I think it looks neat.

The first movie was a’ight. The second movie was a little better because that was peak Sienna Miller in a tube top, miniskirt, and whore boots killing zombies. The other movies are stuff you watch at 2 a.m. when you are kinda bored and there is nothing on. Mila Jovovich only gets naked in the first two. There was that one in the desert where one guy is a cowboy with an SA80 and it was amusing to watch only once.

Also be advised, Umbrella are the bad guys.

ETA not to thread drift but the second movie wasted Jill Valentine a smidge. They gave her a 5906 when in the game she had a Beretta. If they have her a Beretta with just blank wood grips it would have made it more fun. Her signature gun in almost all the games was a Beretta and an ARWEN launcher that shot explosive grenades.
    Last edited by Firefly; 12-01-18 at 11:16.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Umbrella Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    The first movie was a’ight. The second movie was a little better because that was peak Sienna Miller in a tube top, miniskirt, and whore boots killing zombies.
    Rarely does moviedom get better than this.
    Also be advised, Umbrella are the bad guys.
    And sometimes after looking at the prices I feel this is still true

ETA not to thread drift but the second movie wasted Jill Valentine a smidge. They gave her a 5906 when in the game she had a Beretta. If they have her a Beretta with just blank wood grips it would have made it more fun. Her signature gun in almost all the games was a Beretta and an ARWEN launcher that shot explosive grenades.
    Do you ever go to those sports bars with the trivia game and completely assassinate every other player in the country? If not. You should. I’d buy the beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 12-01-18 at 11:28.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I see they are out of stock now. Interesting for a product that doesn’t ship till January. I guess that’s part of the deal. I almost bought a set over BF weekend before I came to my senses I realized I don’t need it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

I wonder how these people sell trademarked novelty lowers with Umbrella logos and Punisher skulls without getting totally reamed by lawyers over trademarks
    In this case, they have paid for, and gone through the legal channels to create the Umbrella product line.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    In this case, they have paid for, and gone through the legal channels to create the Umbrella product line.
    I see.
    Umbrella still the bad guy though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I see they are out of stock now. Interesting for a product that doesn’t ship till January. I guess that’s part of the deal. I almost bought a set over BF weekend before I came to my senses I realized I don’t need it.
    I tried to backorder, couldn't get it done.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast