Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Entitled Dem of the week vid

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Entitled Dem of the week vid

This one however is not the amazing part and confirms why that city is so fu%3ed. At least the commissioner caught on vid telling LEO to STFU. etc resigned. Watch vid, read article how they handled it. You're head will explode

Watch:

Read:

Chair of Baltimore police oversight panel clashed with officer during traffic stop

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...503-story.html
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    The officer was a pro.
    How he maintained at that level of professionalism is beyond my comprehension.
    How the piece of shit he stopped ever attained the position he held is also beyond my comprehension.
    No way could I be a LEO under the conditions these guys face.
    The end of civilization as we knew it indeed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Simply amazing.

Feedback Score
    Sounds about right, especially in an almost-universally Democratic city. Most parking tickets I wrote in similar town were to councilpeople and judges.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 05-13-18 at 20:03.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Patience of a Saint, he must have 14 children. How else does one build and maintain such composure?
    "But if they want to play out a Rage Against the Machine album then...I have no problem blacking out my face, putting on Tiger Stripes, and working on my ear necklace."-FireFly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    This one however is not the amazing part and confirms why that city is so fu%3ed. At least the commissioner caught on vid telling LEO to STFU. etc resigned. Watch vid, read article how they handled it. You're head will explode

Watch:

Read:

Chair of Baltimore police oversight panel clashed with officer during traffic stop

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...503-story.html
    Cop handled that - fantastically. Good stuff.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Well, of course, he's "special".

Is there no proof of insurance requirement in MD? I know if i get pulled over (first, I'm not going f*** with the cop) it is SOP to produce a license, resistration AND proof of insurance. If I'm suspended I go to jail, no proof of insurance rig gets towed, period. But then, I'm not "special".

Note:
    “Situations like this make me love the body camera,” the other officer says.

“Yep, because I’m not gonna even have to testify on this one,” McGowan says. “I’m just going to play the video.”

Why any legit department would not want body cams is beyond me. They have saved more good cops asses then they have burned bad cops.

ETA: I don't know what it is, but I trust no one wearing a bow tie without a tux. It has just been my personal experience and again I can't explain it
    Last edited by titsonritz; 05-13-18 at 22:11.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    The officer was a pro.
    How he maintained at that level of professionalism is beyond my comprehension.
    How the piece of shit he stopped ever attained the position he held is also beyond my comprehension.
    No way could I be a LEO under the conditions these guys face.
    The end of civilization as we knew it indeed.
    Without doubt.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This moron may have resigned but no doubt he’ll be the face of some stupid SJW cause in the future. The officer handled that situation expertly.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    This moron may have resigned but no doubt he’ll be the face of some stupid SJW cause in the future. The officer handled that situation expertly.
    Resigned? He was rewarded. Read article linked.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast