Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Entitled Dem of the week vid

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    And again....

A New Jersey board of education member is facing a call to resign Wednesday after video surfaced purportedly showing her trying to “manipulate” a police officer by exercising “civic privilege” after she was pulled over for speeding

The woman in the April 27 dash-cam video, who identifies herself as Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, a South Orange and Maplewood Board of Education member, also is heard telling one of the town’s officers that she is “scared of cops because you guys hurt black people,” before calling the cop's boss a “skinhead.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16...nhead.amp.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Video didn't stick around long.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Yue bet. If it were vice versa that vid would be blowing up the net

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    It will always be found some place:

https://www.facebook.com/10000719944...0MDIyODkwNTA4/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Another win for the dash cam. OK Jesus H! What a f-ing unstable A hole of a human being. She makes all the rest seem normal?! I just don't...
    No doubt what a flipper, it's just a ticket lady, calm the **** down. BTW, what is an upstanding member of the community, a SCHOOL BOARD member no less, doing speeding in or near a school zone? 37 in 25. Great roll model to your kid in the passenger seat you stupid racist bitch. Hope your ass gets fired. I'll be the first to admit I sometimes fly down the highway, but in neighborhoods I do 25 because I don't want to flatten some kid chasing his ball out in the street, in school zones 20 cuz in that's speed in my state and for good reason IMO the dumbassery is even worse than neighborhoods. But then I not "special".

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    It will always be found some place:

https://www.facebook.com/10000719944...0MDIyODkwNTA4/
    Thanks, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Yue bet. If it were vice versa that vid would be blowing up the net

Yeah think?!! Who are the racists again? It's just gross.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Here's this week's entitled Dem...

The man who showed up outside an Indianapolis couple’s home on Saturday night claimed to be a “legit officer doing a drug bust,” according to police. Except he wasn’t, and prosecutors have charged Indiana state Rep. Dan Forestal (D) with impersonating an officer, resisting arrest and driving while intoxicated, according to court records.

Officers eventually wrestled Forestal to the ground and restrained him, while he threatened to sue the officers and “have” their badges, the Star reported. He identified himself as a state representative, a member of the fire department and the nephew of Marion County Sheriff Kerry J. Forestal.

Police say a man was impersonating officers. He turned out to be a state representative.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That might have been the nicest most polite Cop I've seen operating lately.
    Perfect example of a pro that is divorced emotionally from his job and DGAF about unnecessary emotional investment.

Smoothly and efficiently meeting his professional obligations.

Likely a bright, fit, resilient, and proficient guy going about his duties with a veneer/facade of politeness That could switch on to shooting that guy in the face if he went for a gun and still not GAF.

All while thinking what a tool some fat ass dipshit being a prick is in his stupid bow tie.while secretly Wishing he had a Thanos glove Or that the meteor, comet, big one earthquake, plague, etc. can’t hit soon enough.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Your in all probability exactly right on his polite demeanor especially with this officious ^**#!@&+ brother keeper.
    Last edited by lowprone; 08-19-19 at 14:06.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I could never be a cop... I don't have that kind of restraint! All you have to do is act on the command/question being given/asked. If you don't agree then fight it later in court. It's that simple!

Feedback Score
    You’d be fine.

Then, at some point,

“Sir, if you do not comply at this moment you have reached the criteria to be tazed.”

Bzzzttt.
    Click.
    Click.
    Help me get this guy in the car.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Incredible professionalism from the cop. Phenomenal stupidity and arrogance from the bow tie idiot.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast