Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BCM (Bravo) - anyone with negative experience?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    All I'm adding to this thread is additional noise.

I've been happy with everything BCM I've purchased
    That is true of me as well. I built my first AR using BCM parts with the exception of the stripped lower and furniture. I asked BCM a few questions before purchasing and then took their advice; it has been everything I hoped for and flawlessly reliable for ~ 4K rounds.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I’ve had issues with poor accuracy and their KMR rails are weak as ****. When plastic Magpul MOEs withstand being driven over with a 4Runner but a KMR gets dented from sliding down the wall gun manufacturer priorities are off.

“But it’s light though”

“BUt ItS LiGhT ThoUGh!!”

Would just rock SIONICs or Colt if I ever buy an AR again (I won’t)

You are the one who is trying to permanently leave this country and telling board members, ""I hope your kids get cancer and then you die slowly and alone."

That poster didn't call you a liar like you claimed, and even if he had, to wish that on his children shows the sign of a disturbed mind.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456