Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CENTURION ARMS GROUP BUY ENDS SUNDAY 6/24

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Hey Stick, for those wanting the upper in their order, how will the logistics work out? Send Monty an email prior to ordering the lower?

Thanks again for everything.

Cheers.

Monty needs to get the uppers placed on his webpage, as well as the rails. Once that is done we are all ready to go.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Monty needs to get the uppers placed on his webpage, as well as the rails. Once that is done we are all ready to go.
    Brother Stickman, I just want to send a mighty big ‘Thank You’ your way for putting his together and for also for reopening the buy. Somehow I missed it the first time around. Didn’t let that happen the second time.
    Muito Obrigado voces e um amigo boa do M4C!

RTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Awesome, thanks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Somehow I missed it the first time around. Didn’t let that happen the second time.
    This is is still the first go around, it is the 2nd thread though, Stick started a new one to separate from the other and get a better idea on who was in for a lower.

Sent from my PIP-BOY 3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Upper receivers will be available, but not as a matched numeric set as was discussed at one point. Since the uppers will be a standard item on the website and are not part of the group buy, there is no need to list it aside from just a nicety of numbers to let Monty know there are a certain amount of people who are interested.
    Hey Stick,
    Just to clarify, these will be stripped uppers?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Yes indeed, thank you Monty for this opportunity, very cool.

What is the difference between this rail and the regular CA 13"CMR?
    The regular 13" CMR MLOK has QD attachment points, the Colt Trooper model does not. I own the Trooper and it has become my favorite rail. Hell of a deal on that rail, I thought it was a Colt exclusive. Mr. Stickman must have tremendous contacts!
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    Stick, I see the lowers on CA - any word on the process to get the order in?

Thanks again for getting this put together with Monty & Co.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just confirm we are not in the actual payment/send ffl phase yet? I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to call in or there was something about a coupon code.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hey Guys,
    I believe we are waiting for this ^^^.
    Should be moving forward after Monty completes an update to his website.

Feedback Score
    As stated already, the lowers ARE listed on the website. Since the rails are a contract item not available to Gen Pop thought there might be a code to signify that it is a group buy to adjust price and let us add the rail and/or upper. Just asking for clarification on the process.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast