G&R Tactical
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Midwest Industries Combat Rail Handguard

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I missed this one earlier, and indeed it is a 16" w/ 14".

There is something about this configuration, with the balance and overall feel that it handles and conforms to me as a shooter better than it has any right to. It isn't often that a weapon hits that perfect point of everything, but this one really has. This may take place in the stable of "go guns" after I get some more ammo through it and can completely bless off on it.

@Stickman, is that a combat series rifle, complete upper or just a handguard? Very interested in hearing what you think. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JC0352 View Post
    @Stickman, is that a combat series rifle, complete upper or just a handguard? Very interested in hearing what you think. Thank you.

It is the complete weapon, so far Iím really enjoying it. It has not had a massive round count, but most weapons tend to fail pretty early and this has had no problems. Iíve swapped out the stock for my own purposes.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    It is the complete weapon, so far Iím really enjoying it. It has not had a massive round count, but most weapons tend to fail pretty early and this has had no problems. Iíve swapped out the stock for my own purposes.
    Nice! They look great and I was looking for 1st hand accounts on these. Might have to snag one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678