Thread: Midwest Industries Combat Rail Handguard

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I’m still living in 1913, but thats nice design work MI
    Last edited by Campbell; 05-17-18 at 17:47. Reason: Grammar

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    CAN you run a 15" rail on 16" gun without problem..or should you drop down to a 14"?
    Their video said 14"...wanting one of these for my LMT Defender.
    Yes you can run a 15 inch on a 16 inch barrel . We do many builds like that for people.

thanks
    Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    I’m still living in 1913, but that nice design work MI
    You will be happy soon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Industries View Post
    Yes you can run a 15 inch on a 16 inch barrel . We do many builds like that for people.

thanks
    Troy
    MI
    So if 15" handguard is good for a 16" barrel, does the 14" handguard work for a 14.5" barrel ?

These M Lok handguard seem on point to what most of us are looking for with a 7 sided M Lok handguard, without the need for timing and shims.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    US ARMY, Retired
    INFANTRY, SNIPER SCHOOL, MACHINE GUN LEADER'S COURSE, COMPANY MASTER GUNNER, UNIT ARMORER, AIR ASSAULT
    OIF DEC 03-FEB 04, SEP 05-SEP 06, SEP 07-NOV 08
    OEF FEB 10-FEB 11

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, the 14.0'' handguard works great on a 14.5" barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppinFatTony View Post
    So if 15" handguard is good for a 16" barrel, does the 14" handguard work for a 14.5" barrel ?

These M Lok handguard seem on point to what most of us are looking for with a 7 sided M Lok handguard, without the need for timing and shims.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I love the quads. I bought one MI and one not for way more. I like my MI better. I need this new rail. The end.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    I love the quads. I bought one MI and one not for way more. I like my MI better. I need this new rail. The end.
    We have a new quad coming .

Troy
    MI

Feedback Score
    I've had your T1 handguards on my AKs for years but hadn't ever used one of your rails on my ARs. This new handguard has me itching to change that.

How tight is the fit between the anti rotation extensions? Is it actually touching the upper on bother sides or is there a little gap? I'd be fine if it had to be almost pressed over the upper to completely eliminate any slop but that would make a lot of dandies cry so I understand if it's not super tight.

Nice work, looks almost like you could bid for a military contract with this one

Added: Will more lengths(10, 12, 14) be coming in the future? Will the front QDs sling sockets from the Gen 3 line migrate to the Combat Rails at any point?
    Last edited by Labayu; 05-18-18 at 07:20. Reason: I get hit in the head a lot..

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Awesome work as always! These rails are the ticket with features, price and ease of install. You guys should seriously look into a bolt chassis, lightweight--do it!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    These look real good. The barrel nut looks like a solid improvement. Might have to throw one on my OEM2 sitting in the safe.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast