Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MI Combat Handguards

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Close up shot which shows the mounting and mechanical lock which mates the upper receiver to the rail.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This one shows my MI carbine swapped for a different stock, and using a MI scope mount for the Trijicon 1-4.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This one shows my MI carbine in what I believe will be its "final form", using a MI scope mount for the Trijicon 1-4, SOPMOD stock, MOE grip (which may or may not chance), and Centurion Arms MLOK configured rail covers.

Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    This one shows my MI carbine in what I believe will be its "final form", using a MI scope mount for the Trijicon 1-4, SOPMOD stock, MOE grip (which may or may not chance), and Centurion Arms MLOK configured rail covers.

I just purchased the combat rail for the Rainier upper I purchased a month ago.

I'm really interested in the centurion rail panels. I have never used or held them before, since this is the final form of your rifle I assume they are good to go? Maybe an odd question but what's the texture like?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I've used some MI stuff for a few years; an UR, rails, scope mounts.
    It has been good, solid equipment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post

I'm really interested in the centurion rail panels. I have never used or held them before, since this is the final form of your rifle I assume they are good to go? Maybe an odd question but what's the texture like?

The Centurion Arm rail covers have very good grip without actually being rough, and have good insulation properties. Not an odd question at all, I think it is a good question as some polymer rail covers with like slick plastic, and this is not one of them.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I've used some MI stuff for a few years; an UR, rails, scope mounts.
    It has been good, solid equipment.

I like that!!!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The Centurion Arm rail covers have very good grip without actually being rough, and have good insulation properties. Not an odd question at all, I think it is a good question as some polymer rail covers with like slick plastic, and this is not one of them.
    Very good to hear, I'm ordering a six pack.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Kenny, you read my mind. Thanks Sticks for the answer. Ordering a set.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post
    Kenny, you read my mind. Thanks Sticks for the answer. Ordering a set.
    Got mine coming! Will be adding an arisaka m600 light mount soon on this rail as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast