Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical w/pistol gripl

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Good to see Beretta giving Aridus some press. I want that OD version.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Semi-random question: If one is looking for a 2018 configured 1301, is the giveaway that it's a 2018 gun the 'N' toward the end of the Beretta part number?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Semi-random question: If one is looking for a 2018 configured 1301, is the giveaway that it's a 2018 gun the 'N' toward the end of the Beretta part number?
    Yes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Yes

Thanks. Is the J131T18C the 'new' 1301 Tac? And the J131T18 the 'old'?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Thanks. Is the J131T18C the 'new' 1301 Tac? And the J131T18 the 'old'?
    I'm not 100% sure but it certainly looks that way

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, ASA, and other fun shotgun things.

Feedback Score
    Just recently picked this up from my FFL. Overall a nice shotgun, but you'll notice that the barrel clamp is missing the QD/rail attachment points. Thought this was unusual since my understanding was that these accessories were included. Called Beretta LE/Defense and the rep confirmed that they were supposed to be attached, so he's mailing them out to me. Seems odd,though. Either a QC oversight or they walked off at some point between the factory and me.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mine isn't a tactical, but here it is so far.

Only had it out to one match so far with the OEM furniture. More kick than my 590A1, but I suspect that was from the thin OEM butt pad. Also had trouble spinning the spinner, took 4 shots with the IC choke, whereas my 590A1 (IM choke) can do it in 2. Looking forward to trying it again with this furniture and tighter chokes.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rat View Post
    Mine isn't a tactical, but here it is so far.

Only had it out to one match so far with the OEM furniture. More kick than my 590A1, but I suspect that was from the thin OEM butt pad. Also had trouble spinning the spinner, took 4 shots with the IC choke, whereas my 590A1 (IM choke) can do it in 2. Looking forward to trying it again with this furniture and tighter chokes.
    Does the new Magpul forearm interfere with loading? In most pics it looks like the Zhukov protrudes more than the stock forearm, especially right in front of the loading port.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Feels fine doing dry quad loading drills at home. Just got it set up this way and haven't gotten it to a match yet. We'll see how it does under a timer!

The rear lip from the Zhukov forend is about 1/2" in front of the front edge of the loading port, for what it's worth.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    First match with that shotgun in that config. Turns out the rear lip does interfere with quad loading.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast