Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ist AR Build

Feedback Score
    I couldnt get that link to work, but as long as it is their m5 lower it will work with the upper. Receiver would be the same with any M5 option other than color from what it looks like. They dont have ambi options on certain ones or anything, some have Magpul furniture. The lower parts will all be the same. As far as rifle, carbine, or pistol, do not get one marked pistol as the receiver extension will be different and not compatible with a standard stock. The are made to fit a pistol brace, or be left bare for someone building a ar10 style pistol. ANy of the carbine or rifle ones will be fine.

If you go for one without a stock i would check out the e-arms link i posted above, unless you find it on sale at Aero as it is $50 cheaper. Vendor is GTG and i have ordered receivers from them before

Feedback Score
    I need the FDE reciever and I cannot find it e-arms so, i tried looking GTG and found nothing what does it stand for? Thanks

Feedback Score
    GTG means " good to go" . I was implying I have ordered from e-arms and they are a reputable vendor. Aero runs sales and getting an FDE version from them works too.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The preassembled aero bits are good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234