Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arc’teryx Assault Pant LT

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    even with the recent increase in price, what does the Arc’teryx offer for $50 more over the Crye G3?
    Fabric - Gore katana & Tweave durastretch

Feedback Score
    I have been using the Recce LT shirt as my go to shirt for hot weather for about 14-15 months now. In short AWESOME! Works well for anything dismounted, be it horse packing, climbing/rappelling, ATV/UTV, Moto work, water work, rucking. The buttons and zipper are not optimal under armor, but the fabric in general breathes so well that I easily over look them.
    No holes have developed next to countless fires, including 2 tracer started wild fires, that we contained before the FD showed up! Minimal to zero odor retention even after 24/7 wear for 10 days. The shirt dries wicked fast after a swim
    The performance of the Recce LT shirt has me tossing around the utility of adding their LT combat shirt.

I wish that other companies would start working with the Katana fabric, it just flat works very well.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I played airsoft in the pants last Sunday and got the LT shirt in yesterday so I did a five mile ruck in the combo. Temperature was about 83*, mostly sunny, and about 65% humidity with a slight breeze. I straight up love this uniform. Haven’t gotten it drenched (aside from my own sweat) to see how it dries but it is comfortable and breathable as ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    even with the recent increase in price, what does the Arc’teryx offer for $50 more over the Crye G3?
    As stated above 50/50 nyco vs the lastest nylon weave. Personally I could never go back to the 50/50 nyco ripstop material after using a modern softshell or nylon fabric.

I believe the G3 pant also had a varient in softshell material and it's over $400.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12