Thread: FS: CZ 712 Field Semi-auto shotgun 12 gauge with Nordic +5 tube and other upgrades

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

FS: CZ 712 Field Semi-auto shotgun 12 gauge with Nordic +5 tube and other upgrades

CZ 712 semi auto 12ga.
    This the wood stock version, 26" barrel, with bead sight. Perfect as a starter duck/bird/or 3 gun platform. It has no more than 150 shells through it - I just never seem to shoot shotguns. The stock has a couple nicks and bumps in it from dump barrels and safe knocks, but for a woods gun or 3 gun, that's expected anyway. Barrel, bore, and crown are 100% condition. Trigger is great - I estimate around 3.5 lbs and super crisp. As with all semi-auto shotguns, it loves loads at least 1 1/8 or heavier and it runs like a sewing machine if you feed it right.

Includes all the original chokes and comes in the original factory box with all packaging. Also comes with a Nordic +5 extension tube, Nordic oversized bolt release, and a Hi Viz fiber optic front sight. Never got around to installing any of this stuff. The shotgun was originally $450 and the extra parts were another $100. I am looking for $430 shipped or $410 local pickup. I'm in MD, in the DC metro area. Comes with original box.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still available. Get this out of my safe.