Thread: FS: Trijicon MRO w/ Scalarworks, Viper PST Gen II 1-6, Aero 30mm, Geissele 34mm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

FS: Trijicon MRO w/ Scalarworks, Viper PST Gen II 1-6, Aero 30mm, Geissele 34mm

Trijicon MRO with Mount and Cover
    SOLD

Geissele Super Precision 34mm 0 MOA mount
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Brand new, never even installed. Realized after receiving it that I absolutely need an extended or hyper-extended mount to get the appropriate eye relief. Originally $325 from G, will sell for $275 shipped or I will gladly trade for the same mount (34mm, 0 MOA) in the extended or hyper-extended versions.

Aero Precision Ultralight Cantilevered Mount, 30mm, BROKEN
    This mount is like new, except that it is BROKEN at the front ring. One of the interlocking lips is snapped off, so the front ring can't be tightened. New it was $100, selling for $17 shipped. Best thing would be to just cut off the front ring and use it as a single ring for an Aimpoint PRO or other 30mm tube red dot.

Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6, VMR-2 MRAD Reticle

This is brand new, sealed in the original box. I do not want to break the seal on the box before it is sold, but I will happily do so after receiving payment if the buyer requests photos of the actual scope. Online price seems to be around $640 right now. I'll let this go for $625 shipped. This is a zero risk purchase for you as Vortex extends their unconditional warranty to whoever own the scope for eternity.

Photo of box taken with today's paper.
    Last edited by ClangClang; 07-16-18 at 16:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    MRO is sold. Viper still available.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bumping this back up. To the individual who sent me a trade offer of retro AR stuff, I accidentally deleted your PM, sorry! However, the only trades I'm looking for are a longer range FFP MRAD optic (2-10 or 3-18 ish) or a Crye AVS with medium harness and large SAPI plate bags.