Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures: Ruger LC9 vs S&W Shield

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just shot my shield today for the first time after removing the mag spacers from the 8 round magazines.

I'll be putting them back on, they prevent over insertion! Once I figured that out I was able to reload gently and didn't have any issues. I took them off so they would fit in my double.pocket mag holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SST View Post
    I can't speak to the Shield, but I do have an LC9s. There is a very small margin of error for what will actually fit in a pocket (with a pocket holster) and what won't fit in a pocket. The LC9s fits in my front pocket with a Superfly pocket holster, when my CZ P01 is in my glove box because it's sometimes just not concealable enough for what I'm wearing.
    When it comes to actually discharging at greater than point blank, would you rather have the P-01 in hand, though?
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12