In early July I will be hiking from the Benchmark Trailhead to the Chinese Wall in the Bob. This is a 50-ish mile, out and back 4 day hike. Now that I am out of the military I am having difficulty getting away from the ridiculous 100lb packing lists I used to have. While I have some bases covered, I am looking for advice on a few things:

1. Sleep System- Should I do a military summer bag in a compression sack or go buy one of those woobie sleeping bags?
2. Tent- I want a tent, not a hammock or tarp. What lightweight tents do you recommend? I've been looking at this one: https://www.amazon.com/Kelty-Salida-...rds=kelty+tent
3. Food. All I know is MRE's. I know there are better ways. I've found a few threads on this, but didn't know if someone had any real world experience on here.

Any other pertinent items I might overlook. I know this is pretty much the prime uncontrolled or managed grizzly bear country. I'll bring a gun and have spray. I don't want the thread to deteriorate into what kind of defense I need.

Thanks!