Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-1 Micro Red Dot Sight

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    My ACRO C-1 is 3rd month constant on on setting 3 and still can go up to setting 10, so no any "end of battery" throttling occurs. Yes, I took only 8 days on level 10 constant on with additional 2 days of stepping down, but setting 10 is insanely bright. Changing battery every 3 month if carried on setting 7/8 is not unfeasible. In case of someone switching it off for storage it can probably be every 6 month. I also found that passing touch of brightness panel brings dot back without effort to push on buttons. So it is very easy to fast turn it on while getting gun back from safe (storage in safe is mandatory here and in most of Europe).
    Interesting battery life results. Unfortunately my results were different...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    I can confirm the Aimpoint ACRO battery life is hot garbage.

OEM battery (Varta 1225) lasted 05/30-07/06 on setting 7-10 [setting 10 for about 1 week].

Celewell 1225 battery replacement installed on 07/06, intensity is set at setting 8. Will report back.
    Progress report:

ACRO died today, battery lasted 07/06-08/04 on setting 8. As the battery was dying, I was barely able to see the dot outdoors in daylight, even after attempting to increase the intensity (dot momentarily fades and goes back to about the equivalent of 5).

New Celewell 1225 battery installed and has been set to setting 7.
    Celewell 1225 battery lasted 08/06/2019-02/22/2020 on storage setting 7. During use, it would get bumped up to 8-10 depending on the environment and a few sessions under NVG settings. Will continue to update this thread with performance data.

I guess the trick is to power down when not in use. Just ordered 15 more Celewell 1225 batteries, I should be good for the next 8 months

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Interesting battery life results. Unfortunately my results were different...
    My ACRO C-1 is still constantly on setting 7 on same battery I had in it when I wrote my post. I expect battery to die soon. I use Swiss made Renata batteries.
    Last edited by montrala; 03-09-20 at 10:23.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526