Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-1 Micro Red Dot Sight

Feedback Score
    It was announced and displayed at Eurosatory in June.

Unless you're talking about ETA & MSRP which Aimpoint has been mum about.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    It was announced and displayed at Eurosatory in June.

Unless you're talking about ETA & MSRP which Aimpoint has been mum about.
    My post may have been way too late, kinda after the fact. If so, I apologize for any confusion. I just know that when the news of this dropped back in early June, it shouldn't have happened, basically. After a couple of weeks, I called Aimpoint and chatted with them. They said the info wasn't supposed to be released just yet and that they have no clue as to an ETA. Admittedly, I haven't really even followed the development since then.

Spoke with someone, just meow. Here's the lowdown: $660 MSRP, hopefully the first ones arriving around October, per Aimpoint USA.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    My post may have been way too late, kinda after the fact. If so, I apologize for any confusion. I just know that when the news of this dropped back in early June, it shouldn't have happened, basically. After a couple of weeks, I called Aimpoint and chatted with them. They said the info wasn't supposed to be released just yet and that they have no clue as to an ETA. Admittedly, I haven't really even followed the development since then.

Spoke with someone, just meow. Here's the lowdown: $660 MSRP, hopefully the first ones arriving around October, per Aimpoint USA.
    Thx for the replies/updates HD.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Thx for the replies/updates HD.
    Cheers, anytime.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Excited to get my hands on one and put it up against my type 2 rmrs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post

Yeah, Aimpoint USA made a boo boo by putting the ACRO product page live on their website for all to see, but the announcement came 3 days later anyhow.

But let's be honest, it's no secret Aimpoint was going to release a pistol red dot to compete with the RMR and its development had been going for a while.
    Last edited by mebiuspower; 08-02-18 at 10:05.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    This made me lol so hard

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    So at lunch today I picked up a new Gen5 G17. I'm going to send it off to get the slide milled for the P-1 mounting plate, then have Lane at Cold Bore Customs chop the grip down to G19 length, and do the usual stuff.

Spencer Keepers can make me a AIWB rig for it, and I figure the P-1 will work to push the grip inward. The shorter grip will hide even better.

And of course it will get a Gadget, that goes without saying.

I am going to practice presentations like a 17-year-old going to his first prom, and then shoot the crap out of it for a year.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Coming over to the dark side eh brother, welcome aboard now if we could only get AP to release this before/NLT the *rumored* Oct. timeframe.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast