Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&A Parts reproduction N1 stocks, anybody have experience ??

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Just an update, I got my stock in the mail today. In comparison between the M&A stock, and my bargain basement Tacfire stock it's a toss up. The Tacfire doesn't have all of the correct molded lines the M&A seems to have, but the plastic it is molded from feels better, and it feels tighter on my receiver extension. The M&A stock looks more clone correct, but the plastic it is molded from feels cheap, and it wobbles more than I like. Overall I didn't spend a lot of money on it, so I'm not that upset, but I'm not really that impressed with it either. I might send it back... Does anybody know of another N1 style stock that blows these two out of the water in terms of overall quality/fit?
    Last edited by Hammer_Man; 06-14-18 at 21:24.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The M&A is the only one I am aware of for a mil tube
    Brownells has this for a commercial tube
    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...AR-15&psize=96

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    The M&A stock looks more clone correct, but the plastic it is molded from feels cheap, and it wobbles more than I like.
    Sounds like the original Colt to me. They always fit a little loose and felt fragile.... not that they were.... but compared to a beefy SOPMOD or Gunfighter stock... yes.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Sounds like the original Colt to me. They always fit a little loose and felt fragile.... not that they were.... but compared to a beefy SOPMOD or Gunfighter stock... yes.
    For the money I guess I can't complain all that much. I think I will keep it on there, and if it breaks I'll just replace it with a current generation Colt M4 stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12