Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryker Grip

Feedback Score

Ryker Grip

Anyone using or know of someone using the Ryker Grip?

Impressions?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm not a HSLD shooter, but that looks like just another gimmick that adds weight to your forend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have seen this grip used before. Mostly guys with some type of injury to their shoulder or arm. It seems to help them. I have jacked up shoulders and I’m not comfortable with that style of grip where your elbow is higher than your shoulder. Just not a fan at all. I prefer the modified C-clamp, that’s works for me.
    I have noticed on AR’s using this grip, that it looks like accessing the weapon light will be a little difficult. Not a fan of that.

What type of weapon are you considering? Likes 3 gun comp AR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    I won’t pass judgement since I’ve never used one, but I’d rather have $75.00 worth of ammo instead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Like Robert said, maybe good for someone impaired, but having my support hand that far off the center line of my rifle doesn't seem like it would help my shooting at all.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Sounds like the OP is advertising to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm_shooter View Post
    I'm not a HSLD shooter, but that looks like just another gimmick that adds weight to your forend.
    I agree, it looks like a tumor growing out of the hand guard.

Robert, the rifle will be used for recreational shooting and home defense.

And GH41, I respect that you are a Senior Member, but . . . I highly resent that.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My only judgement is that having a southpaw in the ad videos convolutes the situation. Could be great for shooters with impairments, but not for me.

Feedback Score
    Moving your hand away from the barrel seems it would be counter-productive... like using a vfg the same way youd milk a cow. In my experience, getting around the barrel is more effective.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bone View Post

Robert, the rifle will be used for recreational shooting and home defense.
    MB,

I would steer clear of it, especially knowing it be an HD weapon. In my opinion KISS should be applied doubly so on HD or any kind of PDW weapon. And here’s why. When you’re stressed and adrenaline is released in your system due to a home invasion for example, fine motor skills are out the window. You have gross motor skills and muscle memory to execute whatever plan you have to defend your home and protect your family. This is why the more simple my setup is, the better off I am. My WML is a simple toggle next to my thumb in the C-clamp grip I use. I just don’t see an easy way to manipulate your WML with that grip. I also agree with Tom 110% - I want my rail hand closer to my center of mass/balance.
    I try to build function over form, but that thing is totally butt fugly. 🤮 lol

And GH41, I respect that you are a Senior Member, but . . . I highly resent that.
    And don’t be bothered by GH41. He can be a Mr. Grumpy pants sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast