Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite rifle case.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I haven't jumped into hard cases yet, but my SBR travels in a Prince tennis bag and most other rifles are carried in the midway branded bags. They have some good deals on them a few times a year. They aren't amazing BERRY compliant this, that or what have you, but as long as they transport rifles I don't mind dropping and cleaning every other (or more) outing... There will be a few around here!

Feedback Score
    IMG_1899.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    So, I have 5.11 drag bags and many many cases. For my Bolt guns, my strong preference is BASS PRO, I repeat BASS PRO soft case bags that are large rectangle soft bags. For my Bolt guns only.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Some pics for reference:

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm sure there are better bags out there, but I got this one with a magazine deal as I needed a bag for my backup AR, just something to carry it in but rarely used.

It's become my favorite bag. Slap a velcro Old Glory on it and it's been great so far. Not heavy duty by any means, but no issues with anything like zippers or nylon or thread.

For hard case, I like Pelican, though the setup with the soft case inside the Pelican looks pretty snazzy (I've never used that combo, only foam in hard case).

Fits bolt guns with folding stocks and 20" or shorter barrels easily too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/palme...ase-black.html

I hate taking the upper off the lower, but for discreet carry, that is definitely the way to go. Especially with an AR pistol or SBR. Technically if you have a concealed pistol permit and have a pistol AR, you're probably not doing anything illegal even if carried in a small backpack.
    Last edited by voiceofreason; 06-15-18 at 08:51.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got a funny pic of my sun faded Blackhawk case next to a guy's new one yesterday.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Assault Systems Double Agent Rifle Case from Elite Survival Systems.
    Had it for years..mine is USA Made. Been a great two gun case. Not as salty as markm's tho.
    BTW- just got in a new range bag from ESS...top notch stuff. Most of it is USA Made.
    Was gonna do a report on it but figured nobody would give af.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The deal breaker for me is comfortable back pack carry straps. Sometimes the 1/2 mile walk on private farm land to a well proportioned shooting range is worth the trek. Voodoo tactical works for me.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I need another case, think I'm going to do an 42" SERT TCC to go with my 36" & 46".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123