Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite rifle case.

Feedback Score
    My “favorite” case is my Unique Cases take down shotgun case. A 16” AR shaped object fits in the 28” version when broken down even with a reasonable sized scope on the upper. The pocket on the side will hold three thirty round magazines. All in a non-gun shaped round-ish package. A 20” AR will fit in the 32” model when likewise broken down.

https://uniquecases.com/product-cate...eakdown-cases/

That’s how my guns frequently travel.

Edited to add- These only come in basic black.
    Last edited by Gunnar da Wolf; 06-11-18 at 20:53.

Feedback Score
    Not a favored one but few. Camelbak (fits SBR, ammo clean kit IFAC), "gym bag made to haul rifles cost close to 2 bills but fits M&P 10 and a AR15" cheap lawn chair bags (used for "less permissive locations") , buldog case for other SBR. What ever hard case needed for times needing one have 1/2dz various make. If moving more than a few the Hardig trunks. The lawn chair bags work good in lot of locations with some poly padding and a ice cooler.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I would say that while I don’t have a rifle bag from Tactical Tailor, I do have quite a bit of their gear including soft-side suitcases, duffel bag (not your CIF duffel bag) and some Operator packs. Their gear is top of the line. Top. Not near the top but at the top with whoever else shares the top.
    So keep your eye out for Tactical Tailor Tuesday. They usually have some piece of kit 50% off. Sometimes though it’s in store only (Lakewood, WA) but often hey include online. Watch for their rifle bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I would say that while I don’t have a rifle bag from Tactical Tailor, I do have quite a bit of their gear including soft-side suitcases, duffel bag (not your CIF duffel bag) and some Operator packs. Their gear is top of the line. Top. Not near the top but at the top with whoever else shares the top.
    So keep your eye out for Tactical Tailor Tuesday. They usually have some piece of kit 50% off. Sometimes though it’s in store only (Lakewood, WA) but often hey include online. Watch for their rifle bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. Great stuff. Their partner Grey Ghost Gear has quality stuff too.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I like my SERT TCC quite a bit. The PALS webbing and straps give it a lot of versatility for transporting two complete rifles (as long as they don't have optics attached), a complete rifle and a 2nd upper and detached high-powered scope, a complete rifle with a detached high-powered scope and a tall bipod, etc. The external pocket also has PALS webbing, which I've outfitted with 5.56 and 308 mag pouches as well as pistol and magazine holsters.

I've had it for quite a few years, and never expect to wear it out. It also doesn't appear to obviously be a rifle case.

My only improvements would be a more rigid plastic insert.....and a lower price.
    Last edited by grizzman; 06-11-18 at 22:54.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I like my two 28” Bulldog cases - navy and tan. Padded divider for two short SBRs or one split full size AR. For the range I usually lug a double rifle bag with beaucoup exterior pockets for mags and pistols, but it is an anvil and hardly discreet.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    As far as soft cases, I have no idea who they are made by. I have collected quite a few over the years. Hard case for traveling to Africa or other air travel, my go to is a Kalispel. On some of my trips to Zim, I have taken a hard golf case. Put the rifles in soft cases and place in golf hard case. Of course, I put a bunch of golf related stickers on the outside. No one wants to steal golf clubs.

Cheers, SSC

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have older 36" & a 46" SERT TCC they are extremely 1000d Cordura tough, well-made cases that are sized to fit in various Pelican hard cases

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    As long as the zipper doesn't break, and there's not a bunch of straps and crap to snag on everything... I couldn't care less about case features/brands. Size matching to the rifle length is nice though. I like a case that's just big enough for the job.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast