Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What 11.5" barrel would you go with?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a Colt 11.5" factory Colt 6933 upper (11.5" barrel) that I fitted with a .063" micro port from BRT to shoot with an Omega suppressor. One lower has an A5 RE, A5H2 buffer and Sprinco green spring. The other lower uses a carbine RE, H2 buffer and standard Colt carbine spring. The upper runs fine with either lower. If anything, it feels a touch over gassed and I'm thinking of trying the next size smaller micro port.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    He doesnt have any plans to do either of those barrels in the forseable future when i talked to corrie 2 months ago. Maybe stick can help us out with that one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the late reply here, but I spoke with Corrie a couple weeks ago and she said that there were plans to do a run of the 12.5 with a .064 gas port. There wasn't a set ETA but that it was in the works.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Thats great news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Sorry for the late reply here, but I spoke with Corrie a couple weeks ago and she said that there were plans to do a run of the 12.5 with a .064 gas port. There wasn't a set ETA but that it was in the works.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thats good news

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    That would be really cool.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567