Thread: Bulletproof Mind, LTC Dave Grossman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Bulletproof Mind, LTC Dave Grossman

I've seen On Killing and On Combat mentioned for years, but had never heard of Bulletproof Mind until this past week. There's probably a few videos about it, but the one below is maybe the best three and a half hours I've ever spent.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is a link to a pdf of the course outline, it may be useful to someone who wants to view:

http://www.su.edu/academics/files/20...d-Grossman.pdf
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sat through an 8hr "Bulletproof Mind" lecture by David Grossman. I had to take time off because my agency wouldn't send me. It was among the best things I've ever done with my time off. He has a ton of potentially life-saving info, he's a good speaker, and he's pretty funny, he told some good stories & jokes. I think his material ought to be a part of everyone's training if they chose to have &/or carry firearms for self defense.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    I sat through an 8hr "Bulletproof Mind" lecture by David Grossman. I had to take time off because my agency wouldn't send me. It was among the best things I've ever done with my time off. He has a ton of potentially life-saving info, he's a good speaker, and he's pretty funny, he told some good stories & jokes. I think his material ought to be a part of everyone's training if they chose to have &/or carry firearms for self defense.
    I went when he visited Phoenix and held it at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (IIRC). I felt the same way, best lecture training I've been to. Very insightful and I try to keep some points in the back of mind should I have to be in a shitty situation.

Feedback Score
    The intro is chilling.
    BCM RECCE-16 ELW Aimpoint T2, Scalarworks 1.92
    You need to be, not seem to be.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I saw him a few months back. He is the man! I hope he gets more coverage, there are still so many people that haven't heard of him that have so much to gain from his views on life in general.