Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Picked up an AR-180

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    With .22 uppers and bolt action uppers, I don't understand why we have not seen a dedicated folding stock lower. It could be far more elegant than the current folding adapters.
    Yeah I just wished someone would make a new AR-18/AR-180 from the ground up with a para folder or a buttstock that folds like on the original and the Daewoos AR-100 K2's. Personally I detest AR stocks, receiver extensions, and the adapters to make them work on non AR-15/AR-10 rifles.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    InRange vid from SHOT:

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Personally I detest AR stocks, receiver extensions, and the adapters to make them work on non AR-15/AR-10 rifles.
    Same here. It drives me nuts to see a receiver extension added to a firearm that doesn't need it just to be able to use an AR buttstock.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Same here. It drives me nuts to see a receiver extension added to a firearm that doesn't need it just to be able to use an AR buttstock.
    if we could get mcx lowers that would be ideal for brn180
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567