Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Hysteria on the Southern Border.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Okay, so we see and hear what the MSM wants us to, and I think sometimes what the powers-that-be want us to. Heard on the radio this morning that some pwecious wittle children were reunited with their parents and then they all went to their "sponsors".

WHAT THE HELL IS A FREAKING "SPONSOR" AND WHY AREN'T THEY ALL BEING DEPORTED????
    It could be that the reunited ones went to parents who were seeking asylum and they were hooked up with sponsors to avoid having to burden the government system.

We have/had two pockets of Somali refugees, both in communities with meat packing plants. I believe they were sponsored by church groups.

Don't know about this situation, though.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...wntown-juarez/

The United States Consulate General in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico has issued a security alert prohibiting U.S. Government employees from traveling into downtown Ciudad Juárez without advance permission for the next 30 days.
    Breitbart Texas reports regularly on the escalation of cartel-related violence in the area known as the El Paso-Juárez Metropolitan Border area — to include three people who were recently shot near an El Paso-Juárez Metropolitan Border Area pedestrian bridge.

This security alert issued on July 13, 2018, goes into effect immediately and cites a marked increase in homicides throughout Ciudad Juárez. These include an increase in shootings in the highly frequented downtown area during daylight hours.

The security alert reads as follows:

U.S. government personnel are prohibited from traveling to downtown Ciudad Juárez without advance permission from the Regional Security Office for the next 30 days. The restriction covers both official and personal travel and includes the area west of Avenida de Las Americas. All approved official travel must be in an armored vehicle. The restriction will be reevaluated at the end of the 30-day period.

Actions to Take:

U.S. citizens should take this restriction into account when planning travel to Ciudad Juárez.
    Be aware of your surroundings and monitor local media reports.
    Contact the nearest U.S. Consulate or Embassy if you need assistance.
    My take: If one were to interpret this as evidence things are getting worse, would this be called a "clue"?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So I'm wondering if this guy is still working for CBS?
    It's funny to see and opinion change and all it took was someone to threaten him.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcnNRncS4B8

It's funny to see and opinion change and all it took was someone to threaten him.
    https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-...=david-begnaud
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Having said all that he did, I'm surprised he is still employed by CBS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Wow, amazing reporting of actual facts and real happenings. First piece or journalism that I've seen from the border.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Complete State Department Warning.
    http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/0...l-warning.html
    Please read the entire Travel Advisory.
    Violent crime, such as homicide, kidnapping, carjacking, and robbery, is widespread.

The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in many areas of Mexico as U.S. government employees are prohibited from travel to these areas.

U.S. government employees are prohibited from intercity travel after dark in many areas of Mexico. U.S. government employees are also not permitted to drive from the U.S.-Mexico border to or from the interior parts of Mexico with the exception of daytime travel on Highway 15 between Nogales and Hermosillo.

DO NOT Travel to:

Colima State due to crime.
    Guerrero State due to crime.
    Michoacán State due to crime.
    Sinaloa State due to crime.
    Tamaulipas State due to crime.

To get a better idea, read the whole thing.
    The State Department doesn't want you to go too many places in Mexico because it's just too dangerous.

Feedback Score
    When are people going to finally figure out that Mexico is basically a failed state. It meets every check box I can think of for a third world country and yet, because it is cheap to visit, people flock to the "tourist" areas. Never mind that you can't venture outside of the tourist areas or you could be killed or robbed, your drinks could be spiked at the resort leading to your stuff being stolen at a minimum and the violence is even starting to creep into places like Cancun and others.

Yes it's pretty, yes it's cheap, no it's not worth me getting killed by the cartels.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't want or need to go to Mexico again.
    I have friends at Church that go often though so this concerns me a bit.
    If we cannot control our borders we might need to control our neighbors.
    I think the wall will make a difference, but Mexico needs to fix itself or face the certainty that if they don't, we will.
    We can't have a Narco State on our Southern border that stuff spills over.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-21-18 at 17:53.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    It meets every check box I can think of for a third world country and yet, because it is cheap to visit, people flock to the "tourist" areas. Never mind that you can't venture outside of the tourist areas or you could be killed or robbed, your drinks could be spiked at the resort leading to your stuff being stolen at a minimum and the violence is even starting to creep into places like Cancun and others.
    Organ harvesting is a thing and what I would be more concerned about with spiked drinks.

Well that and occult cannibalism.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast