Thread: $37 BNIB Rear Magpul Back-Up Sights (MBUS) (California)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

$37 BNIB Rear Magpul Back-Up Sights (MBUS) (California)

Make: Magpul

Model: MAG248

Caliber: N/A

Price: $̶2̶5̶-̶$̶6̶0̶ $37

WHO:

Surburban dad/Reservist.

WHAT:

Brand new in box (BNIB) -- well, technically brand new in packaging -- Magpul Back Up Sights (MBUS), Gen 2. These are back-up iron sights (BUIS), though I suppose since they're polymer, they're not actually "iron sights"!

$̶2̶5̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶.̶

$̶4̶0̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶.̶

$̶6̶0̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶.̶

Only rear sights left. $37.

WHERE:

Sacramento, California. However, I drive down to the Bay Area (Alameda) all the time for work, so can meet you pretty much anywhere in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.

I'm also going to be driving to/from Southern California this Christmas for a family vacation, so can meet you anywhere along the route.

WHEN:

If you'd like to conduct an in-person sale, I'm generally free during weekday working hours (9am-4pm), but can make myself available on weeknights/weekends.

WHY:

These are extra/unused parts from various AR15 builds. Since I don't need them, I figure I can help out a fellow AR-15 enthusiast with her/his own build, for cheap.

HOW:

Either we meet in-person (see maps above), or add $3.50 for shipping.
    Last edited by butlers; 12-16-18 at 23:22. Reason: Sold!
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I will be traveling between Sacramento and Southern Caifornia this Summer, in case you want to meet along the way.
    Last edited by butlers; 07-31-18 at 03:02.
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still available. $65.00 for a pair of MBUS front and rear.
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Price drop:
    - $25 for front sight only
    - $40 for rear sight only
    - $60 for a set of front and rear sights
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still have some available.
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Two rear sights left.
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Previous buyer flaked.

Still available:
    - Three rear sights
    - One front sight
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    One rear sight left.
    William Francis Butler