Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rifle case for two

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SERT View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Man that case with the 4 long guns must be pretty heavy. Do you mind if I share these photos?

Thanks.
    It is not light for sure, that is why I don't use the shoulder strap on that one, it is an extremely tough, well made bag but I don't want to risk tearing it at the shoulder strap connection points, the handles have zero problem with the heft.

No I don't mind, feel free to share them, sorry they aren't better quality. Thanks for a solid product and the great customer service every time.

ETA:
    If I could change one thing I would like to the PALS in small compartment Velcro lined like the large compartment.

Buyer's tip: get extra tie down straps.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 09-12-18 at 22:53.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I have two soft rifle cases that carry two rifles per bag. First, is a Hogue. Excellent bag that will likely be around longer than the rifles. Issues: Not cheap, No tie downs for rifles, Bulky, and very Heavy. Second, an Explorer soft case. I like this one better. Less bulky, less expensive, has tie downs for both rifles, has three detachable mag pouches, built well. I think Condor also makes a single and double rifle case that is pretty much identical to the Explorer case. So, either one would be a safe bet.
    Last edited by akwalk; 10-15-18 at 20:45.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a couple 5'11 Double rifle cases that have served me very well over the last 10 years. Good quality and tough bags.

https://www.guncases.com/5-11-42-dou...ase-black.html

they have been replaced with the

https://www.511tactical.com/vtac-42-...ifle-case.html

Feedback Score
    I just bought this one and so far I like it. Plenty of room for two carbines, mags, etc. Can even be carried like a backpack.

https://www.colt.com/tag/cases

DRAGO COLT 36" DOUBLE RIFLE CASE
    Drago Gear Colt 36" Double Rifle Case Black - C12-301BL Product Features Provides protection for two 36″ rifles Thick padded divider helps protect gun optics Padded backpack straps for added comfort Four zippered storage areas Three large pouches for ammunition and accessories Two padded pistol compartments MOLLE webbing allow attachment of load-bearing equipment
 Hook & Loop panel for patch Embroidered with Colt logo 600 denier Dimensions: 37″x14″x12.5″

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    If I could change one thing I would like to the PALS in small compartment Velcro lined like the large compartment.

Buyer's tip: get extra tie down straps.
    You mean with the same Velcro looped back PALS as the main compartment?
    HELM ASHIBLIE

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree that having this in the external compartment would be good. I was a bit surprised when I slid the first strap through and noticed it wasn't there.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I agree that having this in the external compartment would be good. I was a bit surprised when I slid the first strap through and noticed it wasn't there.
    Same here
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I didn't read everything here but I will say, look hard at Midway's Sniper Drag bag, which it does that but is really more of a very stout two-gun case. I've used mine quite a bit and it's holding up well and if you can'g get two rifles and 75% of everything you need to go with it in there, you have too much stuff! Prices are very reasonable for everything it has and does. It is a house-branded product that I think is a great value.

If you had two, you could build an Abrams tank from them and have a sturdy handbag left over.

Feedback Score
    I got busy with summer and forgot all about this. Anyways my neighbor is a Firefighting/safety gear rep and has a 5.11 account. I checked out a double case he had and will probably have him order one. Dealer discount is nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123