Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Suppressors - Opinions ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have some Q cans. The El Camino is my favorite rimfire can. It is lightweight and super easy to disassemble. It has some first round pop. I love that the baffles aren’t keyed and they just slide out when you take the end off of the tube. Which is easier than any other can because you use a socket, not a proprietary spammer wrench.

The Trash Panda and Half Nelson are both good .30 cal cans. I like the Cherry Bomb, but I also managed to get the bomb stuck in the TP. The can has wrench flats at both ends but the muzzle device doesn’t. Seems backwards. The can doesn’t need the rear wrench flats, but if you’re going to have wrench flats at the muzzle, they should be on the brake/qd mount. I would prefer none; it would make for a cleaner look and be 1/4” -3/8” shorter.

The one thing I sometimes don’t like about the TP or HN is that they are larger in diameter and don’t look as good on a smaller lightweight hunting rifle.

I just finished getting a Bergara 6.5CM rifle dialed in, I’ll try and do an accuracy test with the Half Nelson compared to the Omega.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    They’re great cans, too bad the owner is a narcissistic douche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    ....(snip)....As for Q, history repeats itself. Some good cans, some slugs, and way too much childish marketing.
    Good gosh, YES!!

I was in for a Fix and a can, but following Q’s social media ruined that. There are plenty of good options available, and it’s not likely that Q is the be all end all.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have a trash panda and el Camino in jail. Kevin b seems a good silencer designer.

However I agree that his social media persona is really gross. As are his attacks on other companies. It’s enough to make me question my purchases. But at the end of the day I think they will be very good cans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I have a trash panda and el Camino in jail. Kevin b seems a good silencer designer.

However I agree that his social media persona is really gross. As are his attacks on other companies. It’s enough to make me question my purchases. But at the end of the day I think they will be very good cans.
    That's like saying Steve Jobs designed the iPhone. Kevin doesn't design silencers, he's a project manager that hires designers.
    Previously did all design work at CGS Group, 2014-2024.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by paco ramirez View Post
    That's like saying Steve Jobs designed the iPhone. Kevin doesn't design silencers, he's a project manager that hires designers.
    Sure. Semantics. There would be no iPhone with out Steve jobs though. Same deal here. Maybe he’s not designing them, but he’s conceptualizing them.

‘Kevin B is a good project manager and an aass on social media.’

Feedback Score
    I don't know anything about Q cans, but an integrally-suppressed Honey Badger is on my list.

Feedback Score
    I really wanted buy a Q suppressor but wanted a QD. I didn't like the QD mounts to me they going need change before I get one from Q. I went with the SIG SRD762TI-QD really like that mount.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 View Post
    I really wanted buy a Q suppressor but wanted a QD. I didn't like the QD mounts to me they going need change before I get one from Q. I went with the SIG SRD762TI-QD really like that mount.
    What features would you want changed?
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Q posted a shot of their 5.56mm can on IG, but have since taken it down. Looked fairly short. I'm guessing a shade shorter than a Half Nelson, but using a Cherry Bomb.

EDIT: They said it was 1 5/8" wide.
    Last edited by mig1nc; 08-11-18 at 15:35.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It's called the Lefty

Looks about 6" long.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast